Friday, June 24, 2005

Welcome to "un lobo en Perú" permanent link   6 comments
click to enlargeI was born and raised in a little farm village, 100 km north of Frankfurt, Germany. I lived in Chicago and Seattle for 9 years but recently the magic of love allowed me to “conquer” my third continent. I now live in Lima, Peru since January 2005.

I work in software development but not in a "geekish" fashion. :-)
My interests include cooking, water color painting, gardening, interior decorating, baseball, "real" football and politics.
I listen to mainstream rock, Salsa, Tango, Classic and original soundtracks.
A list of my favorite movies would look like this (subject to change):
  • Das Boot (1980)
  • Amen (2002)
  • Sunshine (1999)
  • Secondhand Lions (2003)
  • The Cider House Rules (1999)
  • Sideways (2004)
  • anything with Robert Duvall
"Un Lobo En Perú" contains posts on various topics on life, lifestyle, politics, sports, history, art and culture, of Peru and around the globe. Or whatever else crosses my mind or keeps my eyes peeled.

I hope this blog will attract a readership that is not too shy to discuss my viewpoints in a social and friendly environment, no matter how controversial or opposite our opionions may be.

oooh, and one more important thing:


- PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT IN ANY LANGUAGE YOU LIKE OR PREFER ! -


Greetings to all and welcome to 'un lobo en Perú'

Inka-Wolfy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
May 1st, 2006:

a note to all readers and commenters:
due to the latest increase of anonymous trolls and after issuing several warnings, I am forced to make a rule change by turning on "comment moderation".
Anonymous comments are no longer allowed. If you don't at least leave a name your comment will be deleted.

I hope that those of you with good intentions won't mind and understand.

gracias amigos and amigas.

6 Comments:

At 4/21/2006 12:58:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Dear Lobo,
I would like to say that I have enjoyed browsing through your site. You have posted some very beautiful photos that display alot of talent. I too am married to a peruvian woman. We live in Los Angeles, California and travel yearly to Lima. I forgot to mention that I am an American, born and raised in Los Angeles. Thank you for the great site.

 
At 4/21/2006 02:55:00 PM, Blogger Inka-Wolfy wrote...

dear anon,

thanks, glad you enjoy it. Comments like that soothens my soul. Stop by often and join the discussion.

Cheers
Inka

 
At 4/25/2006 05:11:00 PM, Anonymous Gudi wrote...

Hi Wolfy, my dear soulmate...

sammelt, du Seele, wieder Sternchen da oben ein :-)
Ich gönn´s dir von Herzen...
hast ja auch eine prima Seite...
wenn ich auch (noch!) von vielem nur "Bahnhof" verstehe... hihihi
Lass die schwer beladenen Züge mit Schätzen für die Seele mal schön weiter anrollen :-)

Gute N8
Gudi
the deer eyed

 
At 5/17/2006 02:19:00 PM, Blogger Heinz wrote...

Estimado Lobo,
Gracias por las bellas fotos, la informacion y el acriño y admiracion que demuestras por nuestro Peru (...I can read between the lines). Peruano de pura cepa, aprecio tu magnifica contribucion, de informacion y culturalmente.
Un fuerte abrazo,
Heinz

 
At 5/30/2006 11:14:00 AM, Blogger Mitchell wrote...

Hi there:

I've ] been subscribing/enjoying your site for a while. I lived in Lima last year but my relationship to Peru dates back 2 decades, and finishing a film about Peruvian immigrants and culture http://www.soyandina.com, and just listed your blog on mine http://www.soyandina.com/weblog/2006/05/favorite_blogs_.html

Mitch Teplitsky, New York

 
At 7/30/2006 02:24:00 PM, Anonymous echavez wrote...

Gracias por promocionar al Peru un saludo a la distancia.Muy buena pagina informativa e ilustrativa

ECHAVEZ

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home




eXTReMe Tracker