Tuesday, October 25, 2005

In Memoriam ..... Jane Cortina permanent link   1 comments


I was deeply shocked when I heard the news of Jane's passing, her loss is devastating.
Jane was a wonderful, caring, and reliable friend of mine. We first met 6 years ago and shared many after-work discussions about any topic one can imagine. She was very inspirational and the best person you can imagine to have a chat with. She cared for others more than about herself.
I moved to Peru 10 months ago and I feel glad and fortunate to spend some quality time with her during my first visit back in Seattle, 2 weeks before her passing. She was happy and had many future plans, including a visit to Lima. There were no signs whatsoever that something could be wrong. That memory of Jane, brimming with happiness and fulfilment, will remain as dear to me as her friendship was.

Jane, I will miss you badly.

Your friend
Wolfy

Jane....in midst her friends Troy, Steve, Hannah, Lisa, Kevin and Daryl.
Jane....in midst her friends Troy, Steve, Hannah, Lisa, Kevin and Daryl.
(click to enlarge)

1 Comments:

At 11/07/2005 01:21:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

I was tuly surprised to hear that Jane had passed on a few weeks ago.
I remember Jane, a woman of few words, kind and gentle. I pray that she is at peace. She will be missed.

Leah

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home




eXTReMe Tracker