Wednesday, November 16, 2005

The Underdogs Of Our Time permanent link   0 comments
being a relatively new member to the blog-o-sphere, I am getting more and more attached to this new way of gathering and exchange of information. I ran accross this article (click on the post title) today at nationalreview.com, which I think, puts a really good perspective on this new way of communication. As a matter of fact, an increasing number of professional journalists are now using blogomania as sources for their stories without mentioning them in their resulting article.
Thinking back in time, I used to be a subscriber of several newspapers and magazines. Then, with the ever increasing number of news websites, I canceled all my subscriptions since I could get the same information mostly for free and right at the time when the news broke instead of waiting until the next morning (or week).
Now I find myself ready for another shift, especially after most websites started to make you pay for their articles. I have become a blog-o-junkie, a member of the pajama media.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home




eXTReMe Tracker