Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Anything you want to know about Peru? permanent link   3 comments
QUESTIONS ABOUT PERU?

ask them here!

I thought I should create a post, sort of a mailbag thing, where you can ask any questions you may have regarding Peru.
Any topic is welcome; lifestyle, politics, history, food, traditions, transportation, travel, sports..... whatever.
I will answer your questions to my best knowledge and I will use all options of research available to me. You can expect a response within a few hours (except during sleepy time :-))

I hope you will enjoy and value this free service and we will see if it catches on and how it develops.




So feel free and type away!



3 Comments:

At 4/26/2006 11:20:00 AM, Anonymous timothy wrote...

hey, great blog!

since no one has posted a question yet, I guess I have the honor to be the first one to try out your service ...

what does a pack of cigarettes and a six-pack of beer cost in Peru?

ciao
Tim

 
At 4/26/2006 01:01:00 PM, Blogger Inka-Wolfy wrote...

well tim,
first of all, thanks for taking a chance and starting this thing off with an easy one.

A pack of cigarettes costs 5 Nuevo Soles which, using today's exchange rate ($1 = 3.31 NS)is about $1.51.

A six-pack of peruvian beer (Pilsen, Brahma, Cristal, Cusquena) costs about 14 NS or $4.23 in regular supermarkets.

cheers
PS: Hope there are more questions coming my way!

 
At 5/24/2006 09:33:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Hello un Lobo en Peru:

My husband and I are thinking about a trip to Peru, what would you recommend we don't leave without seeing?

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home




eXTReMe Tracker